Together We Are Powerful
We believe in the power of supporting each other. So let’s connect.
Happy Hour Industry Talks
This Autumn we’re hosting free networking events with communities, organisations and collectives who support women and non-binary people in audio. Men are welcome to attend!
The topics and times of our talks will be:
No more excuses! Getting on with music.14.10.2020 / 19.00 UK time
- The event is hosted by Liina ‘LNA’ Turtonen from Equalize Music Production.
- Katie Tavini – Mastering Engineer – Organisation: 2% Rising
- Jasmine Kok – Songwriter, Producer, & Performer – Organisation: She Knows Tech
- Emily Johnson – Performer, musician & DJ – Organisation: Equalize Music Production
- Raynue – Co-founder of Equaliser Leeds
- Nicole Raymond (AKA Niknak) – DJ, Turntablist & Sound Artist – Organisation: Slut Drop
OK so you love making music. It’s your passion, your hobby, it’s the thing you most want to do. But why is it so hard to get on with creating music, and to finish songs? Why does life take over, and push music down in your to-do list?
- Being kind to yourself and recognising unhelpful thought patterns
- The difference between procrastinating and taking a break
- How to finish your song, let it go and share your gift with the world
BOOK your FREE tickets BELOW!
Social Media & Music 21.01.2021 / 19.00 UK time
For most musicians, social media is the first place they turn to promote their music and events. But it’s hard to navigate the sea of ever-evolving platforms; and even if you know what and where to post, finding the time and the confidence to put yourself out there can be a real challenge! We’ll talk to a panel of social media experts who are doing it right.
- Panelists to be confirmed
Anyone can join our free Happy Hour talks as a listener, but be sure to book as places are limited!
No more excuses! Getting on with music.
14.10.2020 / 19.00 UK time
Social Media & Music
21.01.2021 / 19.00 UK time
‘I raise up my voice – not so I can shout, but so those without a voice can be heard… we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.’