- Review the key concepts from the session:
6. Follow this process to get the volume levels of all your elements just right:
7. If you’ve followed all the steps on the course, your song is nearly mixed! All that remains is to listen and tweak. Here is an overview of all the steps in the mixing process, including the final listening stage.
Share your mix and get feedback from us:
We’d like to warmly invite you to share a song that you’ve mixed! This can be your own track or a friend’s track. Our SoundCloud playlist is a kind, judgement-free zone. 😊 Just follow these steps before the deadline given on your end-of-course email (a few weeks after Session 4):
- Create a Soundcloud account if you don’t already have one. Check this guide for help getting started.
- Upload your music. If you set it to private, only Equalize teachers will hear your mix. If you set it to public we’ll add it to our Equalize SoundCloud Playlist and may feature you on our Instagram.
- Email us the link to your music: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your name, course title + day in the subject line, e.g. ‘Emily Johnson, Level 1, Mondays’. Then we’ll listen, email you feedback and choose the Star Student. Woo! 😀