We hope that you are coping with the current situation. If you’re set up to make music at home, you’re lucky to have something fun to lock into while locked down! However, we know that times are tough and lots of you will be on reduced incomes, so we’d like to share a list of funding and help for musicians affected by Covid-19.
- This page is a central source of support and advice for all musicians during the coronavirus period.
- Sign up here for regular information from the Musicians Union about how COVID-19 affects UK musicians – you don’t have to be a member of the MU to get these.
- A comprehensive, up-to-date resource for anyone seeking guidance on how to stage online music events. There’s a list of livestreaming tools for artists and speakers, and a calendar of virtual events.
- Free fundraising consultancy to support arts organisations with income generation, fundraising strategy, and donor cultivation.
- Themed Zoom meetups for anyone involved in arts, culture and creativity who would welcome the opportunity to talk to others about dealing with the Covid-19 situation.
- NAMM Foundation webinar on teaching music online (private and group lessons).
- MIND have advice on looking after your mental health during coronavirus.
- And finally, here’s a great collection of ideas from Resident Advisor to keep the music flowing during lockdown.